Acorn Recruitment is seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager for their Bathroom supplier, manufacturer and developer client. This is a field based position offering a salary of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience, plus car, healthcare, mobile/IPAD and business expenses.
The successful candidate will be required to live around, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside or Lancashire .
How you will be making the difference:
Manage and be solely responsible for the following areas of the UK:
* Greater Manchester
* North Wales
* Daily face-to-face visits developing a selection of key account, business relations and product representation.
* Seek and identify sales growth and business opportunities such as developing display sales, stock offers and developing existing business.
* Maintain a high level of product knowledge and train and motivate those that work with HiB products.
Maintain a high level of customer service and communicate with customers on any issues that need to be resolved.
* Daily and monthly reporting.
* Maintain strict levels of self planning and organisation.
* This position requires someone who is friendly and personable, highly organised with a high attention to detail, who continually shows initiative and works at all times with integrity and honesty.
* Has experience of working within area sales with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
* Excellent judgement and decision making skills.
* Excellent customer service skills and the ability to manage a CRM system.
* A proven Sales record.
* An excellent level of verbal, written and numerical literacy and the ability to network at all levels.
Other important attributes are:
* Adaptability and Flexibility
* Being open to change (positive and negative).
* Dependability being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
* Persistence particularly in the face of obstacles.
* Cooperation being pleasant with others and displaying a good natured, cooperative attitude.
* Negotiation being fair and decisive.
The company will make the most of your existing talents and offer support and assistance to equip you with the skills required to embrace this role.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary (£35 - £40k Per Annum DOE) and additional company benefits such as:
* Company car
* Ipad and Mobile phone
* Business travel expenses paid
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceSales, Field Sales, Account Management
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.