Acorn Recruitment is looking for an ambitious, high calibre, talented sales and admin professional to provide a critical function within their sales team.
The role is office-based, working as part of the Sales Team, and reporting directly to the Sales Manager. It requires a high level of personal organisation and discipline with the ability to take ownership and responsibility for targets.
This is a full time permanent position, with a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience.
Our client is offering a company profit related bonus scheme, together with both technical and personal development and training to allow you to progress during your career with them.
You will be working at modern offices in the centre of Thornbury, parking is provided, and you are only a short walk from the town centre.
- Prepare, send and follow up quotes working towards monthly KPI's.
- Nurture good relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Confidently handle inbound and outbound calls to new and existing customers.
- Proactively respond to new business enquiries.
- Identify and maxmise sales opportunities.
- Learn the key fundamentals of legionella control.
- Contribute towards the output of the sales team shared mailbox.
- Manage work and time effectively to ensure that deadlines are met.
Our client is looking for the following attributes:
- Commitment to providing first class customer service.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with talent, enthusiasm, and energy.
- Happy to pick up the phone and talk to people.
- Discipline to complete tasks and see problems through by thinking of solutions.
- Ability to manage own sales pipeline with a keen focus on quote conversion.
- Ability to work under pressure and have the determination to meet sales targets.
- Enjoy learning about new industries and becoming an expert in your field.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience in a B2B role
- Proven track record of generating new business.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- High level IT skills in Microsoft office 365
- Ability to demonstrate technical understanding.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceHighly PC Literate, Quick to Learn New Systems, Intelligent and Highly Adaptable, Problem Solver
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.