Acorn is working a leading restaurant design and build company in Bristol to find a Project Manager. The salary for this position is £35,000 to £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of managing design & build projects within the catering or construction industry.
* Good organisational and time management skills are essential as is the ability to communicate with people on different levels, liaising with clients, stakeholders and contractors alike. Working as part of a team the successful candidate will possess good communication skills, both written and oral.
* The role requires a degree of technical knowledge therefore a basic comprehension of building services would be advantageous.
* An outline knowledge of the Construction Design and Management Regs 2015 and some understanding of current Health and Safety legislation would also be useful.
* Based in modern offices situated in Bristol, the role will involve travelling to various site locations nationwide to attend meetings, liaise with related trades and oversee all aspects from design sign-off through to installation, project completion & handover.
* This is a demanding and wide-ranging role but also one which will reward an energetic, committed person who is able to meet client expectations and takes pride in delivering projects to a high standard.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are looking to further your career within a very supportive team, we'd very much like to hear from you.
A competitive salary between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum is offered based on relevant industry experience plus a company car after a qualification period.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceProject Manager, Restaurant Design & Build, CDM Regulations, SMSTS
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.