Acorn Recruitment is seeking an enthusiastic Telesales Advisor for their optical manufacturing client based in Thornbury. This position offers flexible working and a salary of circa £25,000 per annum plus up to £10,000 per annum bonus.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
To build successful relationships with both prospective and existing customers to generate interest, create opportunities, provide information, capture customer feedback and produce business leads that facilitate account acquisition. To ensure timely, accurate and useful information is communicated clearly to the field based Business Development Managers in order to maximise sales opportunities and new business growth.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* High volume telephone liaison with both prospective and existing customers
* Cold calling prospective customers
* Confidently engage and effectively converse with key decision-makers and technical staff at target organisations
* Delivering a clear and concise scripted message to customers that makes the features and benefits of the brands both clear and tangible
* Recording details of all customer contact and key data accurately on a daily basis on Salesforce CRM system
* Working to pre-determined daily/weekly/monthly call targets
* Maintain a full understanding of new products and promotions as they arise
* Undertake any administration tasks that arise from calls
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR ROLE
* Experience within telesales/telemarketing or other direct sales/customer service environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to others
* Ability to prioritise own workload, be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* Highly self motivated with a "can do" attitude
* PC literate
* Confident and engaging telephone manner
* Resilient and able to handle rejection professionally
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceSales, Telesales, Customer Service
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.