My clients are looking for an experienced Lead Multsikilled Engineer to join the team located in Cambridge. To carry out planned preventative maintenance and reactive works to clients Electrical Systems as well as HVAC Systems in accordance with agreed service levels. The Electrical Engineer will form part of the Site Team who provide first line support for all reactive calls as well as planned maintenance. Furthermore, the successful Multiskilled Engineer will become Line Manager for a team of 4 x Fab Techs.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 7:30am - 4:30pm OR 8:00am - 5:00pm
With potential for Emergency Call Out
Salary + 25 Days Holiday
Lead Multiskilled Engineer - The Job Role:
- Conduct preventative maintenance and fault diagnosis and manage the corrective action and reports/quotations required.
- Manage Team of Fabric Technicians
- Be the front face between client & contractor - building relationship
- Support and facilitate technical sub-contractors during planned or reactive service visits and minor works while ensuring they confirm to the site procedures and agreed risk assessments & method statements.
- Undertake daily plant walk rounds
- Manage, rectify and record defects through the help desk to ensure SLA Time frames are always met.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept.
The Ideal Electrical Engineer:
- 18th Edition
- Level 3 Electrical
- Mechanical Qualifications & Knowledge
- Experience with HVAC Systems
- Management Experience
- Proven experience within an a similar role
- Commercial Background
- Personable Acumen - Client Facing
- Available ASAP.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.