Acorn Recruitment is seeking an experienced Production Planner for our engineering client based in Gloucester. Our client works within the oil and gas industry.
Salary for this position is circa £30,000 pa, based on experience.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Entering of Sales Orders to MS Access database
- Creating new Production Works Order Files
- Creating the work Route Card for production
- Ordering of materials required
- MS Office; use of Excel, Access, Word
- Fabrication / Welding knowledge
- Familiar with material specifications/ manufacturing specifications / NDE
- Ability to discuss manufacturing requirements with colleagues and customers
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceHighly PC Literate, Quick to Learn New Systems, Intelligent and Highly Adaptable, Problem Solver
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.