We are looking to appoint a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to work on Freelance White Collar placements in our Sheffield branch.
About Fawkes & Reece
Fawkes & Reece is a leading recruitment agency for the construction sector and has a proven track record of supplying both permanent and temporary candidates into some of the UK's best known construction companies. Our company mission is to find great people for our clients and to find great jobs for our candidates.
Job Description - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We're looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with excellent people skills and the desire to build long lasting professional relationships who will run a Freelance White Collar desk.
You will be responsible for servicing existing clients as well as developing new business in the construction sector by creating strong business relationships.
Duties will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients including holding client meetings and conducting canvass/aftercare calls
- Identify and securing client job opportunities
- Candidate generation through to placement
- Negotiating pay rates with candidates in order to maintain generate sales margin
- Achieving and excelling set monthly KPI targets
- Assisting the Perm Recruitment team with some associated admin
Experience Required - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, desire to succeed and ambitious
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Proactive in nature
- A track record of either sales, relevant construction sector or recruitment experience (desirable)
- Driving license and own transport (essential)
Benefits - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
You can expect:
- Starting salary £20,000
- Fast-track promotion opportunities
- 28 days holiday including public holidays
- Option to buy additional annual leave
- Get your birthday off! (Extra day leave after probation period is passed)
- Company pension scheme
- Two company-wide parties per year
- Other targets and incentives
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV, including a covering letter explaining why you feel this role is particularly suitable for you to Cameron Berry or Ryan Hayes at Fawkes & Reece
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
As one of the UK's leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, Fawkes & Reece provides a high quality recruitment service that is built around the ethos of working closely with our clients and job seekers in order to find the ideal match.
Specialising in the Technical Recruitment sector we recruit for a dedicated client base of over 5,000 leading organisations covering: Construction and Engineering, Residential Development, Housing Management, Town Planning, Regeneration, Highways, Traffic & Transportation and the Surveying and Property sectors.
In order to deliver consistency and high service levels we have dedicated teams of consultants specialising in key industry sectors. Our consultants are trained in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure they can manage a vacancy from the early stages, communicate with all parties and professionally take the vacancy through to the successful placement.
Setting high service standards Fawkes & Reece continue to invest heavily in internal and external training courses in order to continually improve and develop our service and support all our consultants to become REC qualified.