This role would suit candidates with a background in B2C Sales, B2B Sales, telesales, call centre, estate agency, car sales, travel sales, recruitment, and other sales backgrounds. We will also consider candidates looking for a career in sales with a background in fast-paced, everchanging environments where you have learnt to act well under pressure.
Growing financial services company based in the heart of Truro, Cornwall. We work with a variety of clients from Estate Agents, Utilities, Commercial Lenders, Dentists, Vets, Advertising, Parking to name a few, we work on a standard contingency basis as well as working with solicitors and purchasing our own portfolio of debt.
As a company we have regular social events including an annual conference and trip away, bowling nights out, staff lounge, Wii, book club, monthly meals and more.
We have expanded rapidly over the last 12 months and are now looking for excellent experienced B2B sales candidates to take the company to the next level.
As a growing company we are continuing to expand our offices with 1 enthusiastic telesales agents and the role will be suitable to ambitious and driven individuals looking to work for a dynamic company that has opportunities for career development.
* Inbound and outbound calls (primarily to Estate Agents)
* Arranging conference calls
* Attending Industry Events
* B2B Sales Experience
* Telephone experience
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work in a team
* Excellent attendance
* Estate Agency experience
* Experience within finance industry
Shift Pattern and Perks:
* Contract is Permanent - £15 per hour + Commission - the hourly rate is negotiable for the best candidates.
* 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday, 1 Saturday per month 09:00- 13:00
* You would be working in a very friendly environment in a building with own training centre, meeting rooms, offices etc. You would be welcomed by top industry professionals and offered full support to quickly grow your commissions.
* Truro, Cornwall Office based - no remote working options at this time. As the office is based in the city centre there is no parking provided but you could park with a small or no fee in many of the car parks around.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experiencetelesales, sales, b2b, businesstobusiness, business, estate, calls, inbound, outbound, Truro, Cornwall
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.