A Documentation Controller position has become available at a prestigious global manufacturing and engineering company based in Havant.
You will be responsible for creating, compiling, understanding, and issuing the documentation turnover packages which include documents such as product and component certification, testing protocols, technical drawings, certificates of conformity and user manuals.
This position is available on a 12-month contract basis.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
* Producing and checking documentation turnover packages, either by creating and maintaining documents or by engaging with the relevant internal departments
* Producing Set Up & Test, Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test protocols using templated documents from within the Quality Management System
* Receiving, checking, and understanding product certification prior to scanning and annotation
* Engaging directly with customers during Factory Acceptance Tests | On-site documentation reviews
* Handling general documentation queries from internal and external stakeholders
* Engaging in daily management and continuous improvement activities
* General administration work
* Miscellaneous duties as directed by Documentation Team Leader or Quality Manager
Qualifications & Skills:
* Good Documentation Practice | Good Manufacturing Practice certification preferred
* Knowledge of end customer document management systems and regulatory compliance appropriate to the industry
* Good communication skills and ability to interact with interfacing departments
* Be able to converse with external customers on a GDP | GMP level
* PC literate - use of Microsoft packages as well as editing and scanning software
* Good administrative and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage own work schedule
* Experience in using SAP Document Management System
* Attention to detail
* Team focused
The hours will be 8am to 4.30pm Monday through Thursday, and 8am to 3.30pm on Friday.
Interested? If you want to know more, contact Sarah at the Truro office of Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceDocument Controller, Documentation Controller, Administration, Admin, Administrative, SAP, Document, Documentation, Controller,
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.